Intern International Relations / Business Development (m/w/d)
PraktikumFrankfurt am Mainas soon as possible
Eintracht Frankfurt Fußball AG is a subsidiary of Eintracht Frankfurt e.V. and unites the companies EintrachtTech GmbH, Eintracht
Frankfurt Museum GmbH, Eintracht Frankfurt Stadion GmbH and Eintracht Frankfurt Event GmbH. Over 250 employees from
different corporate divisions carry the eagle in their hearts and work at the Deutsche Bank Park site to create professional football
and entertainment experiences. The division International Relations is responsible for the international development of the
Eintracht Frankfurt Fußball AG.
- Carry out research tasks to support the international development of Eintracht Frankfurt
- Develop presentations for internal decision making
- Prepare concepts and proposals for external business partners
- Support developing growth projects for different international business fields
- Student of business administration, economics, sports management or comparable in the advanced semester (ideally master‘s degree)
- Advanced analytical skills and an independent, structured way of working
- Advanced MS office skills (Power Point and Excel)
- Strong communication skills in English and German or other second language
- Preferably international experience
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
…Football, passion, and emotions - that‘s what Eintracht Frankfurt stands for. Highly motivated employees work ambitiously to
realize our targets, drive growth, and achieve success. Let’s work together to achieve more!
We look forward to receiving your complete
and meaningful application documents stating the reference number and your possible starting date!